Annons:
Etiketterevenemangclinics
Läst 1090 ggr
Jullanhugo
2014-11-26 11:15

Unik kurs med Noora

Vill du stärka bandet mellan dig och din häst på en helt unik nivå? Kanske missförstår ni varandra och behöver hjälp? Är din häst respektlös och du vill få hjälp med att vinna din hästs tillit för att skapa en säkrare och trevligare vardag? Då är denna 3 dagars-kursen värkligen något för dig.

"An opportunity to join a clinic with Noora Ehnqvist, learning about her unique and sensitive way of living and developing a deep heart connection with your horse – Stripping away all that is hindering to a close relationship with your horse, and with your inner self, until you are left with a beautiful and simple truth, you will leave lighter in spirit and clearer in purpose. The clinic is about creating a true understanding and connection between the horse and person, togetherness and true presence in different ways: It is about mental, emotional and physical balance. Noora empowers purity, inner peace and true strength in people and horses. Her essence is about teaching horses and people to express and embody their true self, to let their inner voice be seen and heard and from there to build a willing cooperation. The modern world of humans is busy, but the world of horses is peaceful - right here and now. Although we have invented words, we still react to and express our emotions through our body; whether we are aware of it or not. That is why the clinic will also include body awareness exercises, since horses are masters of body language and emotional communication. Noora respects different styles, ways and goals with horses, but always looks at the bigger picture and the essence of everything. In the clinic we seek the unity of aware presence and concentrated co-operation, bringing softness and clearness together. We will find harmonious co-operation with the horse, solve problems, seek for the lost motivation, bring the sparkle back in to the eyes of the horse and also strengthen the horse physically and bring out the balanced integrity and pride of the horse. "…if there is one word that sticks after the clinic, it's gratitude. Being grateful for this wonderful person that danced into my world, blew it upside down and gave me the keys to a completely different life. A life filled with more enlihtenment, amazement and finding me. Who thought me that it is not 'weird' to feel more than many others, who gave me insight in the possibilties to work with my feelings. But who also made sure I learned to use my gift to help others to bring out the best in them. Thanks Noora for being you and for helping me to becoming me.” -Lonneke Noora is a long term student of Klaus Ferdinand Hempfling and a collaborative partner with Marijke de Jong. Noora is giving clinics all over Europe and Australia."

Clinicen kommer hållas i Sölvesborg,startdatum är 23Mars. Kursen håller på till den 25Mars. Hage finns till hästarna/ponnyerna och hö kan ingå om man vill det. Frukost, middag och kvällsmat ingår. Har du någon form av allergi eller om det är något särskilt du inte äter ta med det i din anmälan.

Anmälan skickas till min mejl: Trustyourhorse@hotmail.com

I anmälan vill jag ha med namn på hästen och ditt namn och efternamn som ska delta och att du gärna berättar lite om hästen/ponnyn du vill ta med dig. Om ni har några särskilda problem och gärna vad du förväntar dig av denna clinic.

Pris för deltagare med häst: 4900kr

Anmälan är bindande och betalning ska ske senast 3 veckor efter anmälning så du har en garanterad plats. Fotfolk är även välkomna och ni kommer då få möjlighet att delta i "Body awareness", när Noora jobbar och hjälper deltagarna med hästarna och teorin. Middag ingår. Pris för fotfolk: 900kr/dag

Noora kommer prata engelska så att kunna engelska är att föredra.

Hoppas vi ses Med vänlig hälsning Julia :) Ps, vill ni kika in på Nooras hemsida finns den att se här: http://sensitivehorse.com/

Annons:
Jullanhugo
2014-11-26 17:56

Pris för fotfolk är 1200kr för alla dagarna(blev lite konstigt men detta priset gäller för fotfolk

Upp till toppen
Annons: